28 Feb 2014

• Best Of: February •

Now that we've come to the end of February, it's time to announce the best posts of the month, let's make this short and sweet..

The To Do List (here) :  I started off with a somewhat random post this month i talked about my version of New Year's Resolutions, in other words, my to do list!

Work That Frizz (here) :  In an attempt to make the best of my frizzy hair, i took inspiration from Topshop's rustled hair beauties. 

The Orange Lip (here) :  I faced my fears by trying out some orange lippies for the upcoming spring time. 

Sneaky Purchases (here) :  Having ended my spending ban during the month of January, I decided to treat myself to some goodies.

The Tangleteezer (here)  :  I shared my love with the hyped-up Tangleteezer in another haircare post this month.

Topshop Makeup (here)  :  In a roundup of my Topshop makeup products, i told you my loves for (almost) every single one!


Although i'm generally happy with my posts this month, i didn't get to write any fashion posts as promised *hmph* sorry! (Read more on this subject in my Sunday Rambles)

Zazie x