8 Jan 2014

• Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter •


Although my stocking did mostly consist of chocolates (naughty, i know, but its christmas!) i did find this little bad boy in it too. This is the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Cherry. I always used Aerin's one in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint, so i'm happy to finally have my own. This lipbalm is really moisturising, and as it says in the title contains Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E and Petrolatum.. so all good stuff! This also adds a nice subtle gloss that isn't sticky at all. After using this my lips do feel a lot softer and more smooth. The only thing is that you do have to reapply it quite often (or maybe that's because of the delicious dark chocolate & cherry taste that makes me lick it off?) but apart from that i would highly recommend this, especially for the winter months. That's one thing i don't miss about the cold- my lips get chapped so easily and they get all red and sore, but this really helps a lot.

Zazie. x