21 Jan 2014

• The Liebster Blog Awards! •

I've seen these awards go around for a while now, so when Lauren nominated me, i was so so grateful! The Liebster Awards were made to promote small/new blogs that have under 200 followers. I really think this is a great idea, as i know so many small bloggers that really deserve so much more recognition. 

The rules are simple:
-You must link back to the person who nominated you
-You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you
-You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
-You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
-You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated


• • •

Anyways, before i tell you my nominees & questions, here are my answers to Lauren's! x

1. What is your favourite beauty product and why?
Probably my MAC Paintpot, because i honestly couldn't live without it! 

2. What is your favourite nail polish colour?
White, because it's so simple, yet nice.

3. What inspired you to create your blog?
Reading other peoples beauty blogs

4. What is your dream holiday destination?
I'd love to go to California or Greece.

5. What's your favourite clothing store?
Topshop.

6. What's your favourite beauty brand?
NARS, even though i don't own much from it.

7. Do you have any pets?
I have a sausage dog called Nala (:

8. What is your favourite movie? 
Either Bridesmaids or Love Actually.. i have so many haha!

9. What makeup brushes do you use?
Mainly Real Techniques.

10. Do you prefer fashion or beauty?
Can i say both..?

11. What's your favourite lip balm?
EOS or Soap & Glory


• • •

Now onto my nominees!

Emma & Emily: www.emandthem.co.uk

And the questions for you girls are:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is one holy-grail skincare product of yours?
3. Favourite makeup brushes?
4. What's one product that really disappointed you?
5. Bright or Nude lip?
6. Dream holiday destination?
7. Would you rather splurge on skincare or makeup?
8.  What is your favourite book?
9.  Do you have any pets?
10. Favourite makeup brand? 
11. A beauty product you can't live without?

• • •

I hope you all liked reading a bit more about me, remember to go check out my nominees, and i'll see you guys tomorrow! 


Zazie. x