26 Dec 2013

• MAC Paintpot 'Painterly' •



I've been eyeing the MAC Paintpot's everytime i ventured into the MAC store, but i could never bring myself to buy it, plus i could never decide which shade to get, as the shade collection in Singapore isn't the best. However, a few weeks ago i was in the store and i noticed that they had 'Painterly', a shade that i've always seen being raved about on YouTube. I immediately bought it and i'm so glad i did! It is described as a matte nude beige which i love. I like putting it on to cover my horrid veins on my eyelids and to even out the skin tone. These are really creamy, but not sticky in the slightest. A lot of people say that the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's are a dupe for these, and i must admit these are quite similar, but you probably know that i like matte eyeshadows more, and these have a lot more shades, so i can i say i like them both?

Will you be trying these? 

Zazie. x