4 Nov 2013

• Affordable •

Some of you may know that i'm a complete drugstore junkie. It's amazing how many amazing drugstore products you can buy- more than half the price of high end products! Almost all of my makeup does come from the drugstore and i love every bit of it. So today i thought i would show you guys my faves combined in a makeup look.

Here are all the products i used.




The first thing is the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I looove this foundation! It's the perfect amount of coverage i want and it's really blendable. When i wear this foundation, i don't even need to wear concealer, which saves me some time haha. I put this on with my Real Techniques buffing brush, which is my favourite brush to apply it with. I really want to get the expert face brush too, and i heard that real techniques are now available in Singapore! 

The next thing i did was add a bit of bronze to my face with my Sleek Face Contour Kit which you know i've been loving at the moment if you watched my October Favourites :)

For my eyes i used my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze. It is such a pretty metallic bronzey colour. It looks beautiful underneath eyeshadow as a base, or even on it's own (which i have on here). For mascara i used the Maybelline The Rocket Mascara which i also mentioned in my October Favourites.

And finally for lips i am wearing Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout- a gorgeous nude toned pink.




Voila! That's me done. I think this look would be perfect for an everyday look or even as an easy night out look as it's soo super quick! It literally took me 5 minutes, so it's good if you are in a rush. Plus all these products are cheap as they are from the drugstore!

Zazie x